If you are on regular medication you can re-order by the following methods:
- By ordering online through the link to Patient Access/Services on this website
- By ordering online through the internet to Patient Access/Services
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By calling in at the surgery (Please use the prescription request postbox on the outside wall next to the front entrance to the surgery.)
- By written request to: Wychwood Surgery, Meadow Lane, Shipton-under-Wychwood, Chipping Norton OX7 6BW.
- By telephoning 01993 831061. (Your request will be recorded; please follow the instructions carefully. Please speak clearly, leave your name (or the name of the person for whom the medication is required), date of birth, address and contact telephone number in case of a query. Give clear details of the medication you are requesting and spell the name if necessary. We recommend that you use the list supplied with your prescriptions as this gives the correct name for each medication.)